Click me ! be lucky to win a price. :)

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Work hard after ''play hard''.


Today suppose to be a normal day but seems like it is a holiday for my mom! haha~ because she took leave for one whole day! I fetched mom and sis to some places for shopping! We spend too much today! Oh gosh! I have bought few dress and clothes. 


Before we reach our destination, there is something happen! I use NKVE highway to subang, but end up I pass by subang! On that particular time, my brain have nothing! I drive as usual towards my Uni! Oh no! How silly and careless am I. I don't know what am I thinking on that particular time! Haih~ Fine, forget about it! We took our lunch at Sushi Zanmai :) Delicious still :D











 So, now I am going to do my assignment now! I want to done it by today because it is only a small part I think! yeshh! :) Malaysian Budget treat me good please :)

Cheer! Everything just need time to heal. God bless me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment