Click me ! be lucky to win a price. :)

Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Simple and lovely day.

Seems like I've enjoyed whole day huh! Spend whole day with the boyfriend. Wheeee.... :D Watch China First Super Series tournament in mixed doubles duel tournament & men's doubles! haha! Seems like both of us so nervous for the men's double although it is not our country match. LOL!!! 
hehe....We plan to watch ''Cold War'' at night at Setia City Mall. Before our movie start, we got our dinner at Noodle shack. This is 100% without MSG! I think this should be strongly recommended because it is healthy and it won't make you thirsty. 


Cold War!
 This is a very nice movie! Both of us are Andy Lau & Aaron Kwok's fans. haha~ This movie really make us nervous and make us concentrate on the movie! If you ask me rate this movie I will give it a 10/10 :)




相信自己的判断,非常时期,用非常的方法![His words to Aaron] awwwwwww...... Give him a ''LIKE'' ❤ 



Such a a simple and lovely day with him. Actually I love this, It's simple and happy. Thanks for everything. ❤  
Good night, people!

1 comment: