Click me ! be lucky to win a price. :)

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Myself .

Oh, It has been so long never update my blog...Happy Deepavali to all my dear friends. Just wanna let you know that I am fine here :) How about you guys? :D I think it is going to be 4 months ! Blog is a space for me to type out my feeling and my daily life, maybe. These four months I go through a lot of course learn a lot in my life. People said: '' Everything happened for a reason'' . Those things has brought a lot feeling to me. It might touched my heart, it made me cry, laugh, smile. There is much more to go also. Today, I am so free and bored. I was lying on a place and think what has i done? what mistakes have I made? What Should I did from now on? However, Life must not live without mistake, right? I told myself, I must make all the mistake gone, I want to be the one who should I be. I don't want to feel afraid anymore, I don't want to get mad because of a small matters, I need to move on. Think about my future, maintain everything good. I believe, there will be a bright place for me if I did it :) 

13/11/2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment